It has been so nice to have Rob home for a whole week! Mason will not know what to do tomorrow when Daddy is not home to play with him. They have had such a good time. Mason has had the opportunity to play with his new toys. We have not had plans all week so we have been at home! Mason and I even went to the farm with Rob a couple afternoons to watch deer. We didn't have any luck the first day, but the second day Mason and I watched a doe for 45 minutes. Mason would shoot her with his play gun and then ask me, "How do you make her go down on the ground, Mama?" He had the best time and I have to admit that I enjoyed watching the deer too. This morning, Rob shot a buck and Mason and I picked up donuts and chocolate milk on the way to the farm to check out the deer. It was really cold today, so we stayed inside the rest of the day and played games. Then Rob fired up his new Big Green Egg for the first time and cooked a delicious chicken. After dinner, we wrapped up our week making s'mores by the fire. Mason preferred the plain marshmallows. He would hold it in the fire and count to 3, decide it was warm enough, and then eat it. It has been so nice to not have a schedule.
Happy New Year to you all!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Jennifer,
These are darling pictures of Rob's week off. Scott has been home with us since the 21st and you are right ~ life is good when you have absolutely nothing to do but have fun with the ones you love!
Post a Comment