* * * * *

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

* * * * *

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Two Little Firemen


Ashley and I finally found a time to take the boys to the firestation! They had a blast! The nice fireman let Mason and Harrison climb all over all three fire trucks. He opened up every compartment and let the boys see what was inside, showed them his gear, and answered all their questions. He even showed them how to ring the bell. Mason loved that! Here are some pictures from our trip.

2 comments:

The Ainsworth Family said...

Mamie just said we will have to do that one day. We will call you all so Mason can show us the trucks...
alison

Dawn Lampkin said...

I know the firemen enjoyed showing them the trucks- I'm sure it didn't hurt that they had really pretty mommies either :)