Mason and I raked leaves last weekend while Daddy was hunting! Mason had so much fun jumping in them and running through them with his big dump trucks. I think we had 36 bags of leaves! My sweet neighbor, Ann, saw us working hard and came over and helped me finish Sunday afternoon before it got dark while Peyton and Mason played in the last pile. What a sweet friend!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Fun in the Leaves
Mason and I raked leaves last weekend while Daddy was hunting! Mason had so much fun jumping in them and running through them with his big dump trucks. I think we had 36 bags of leaves! My sweet neighbor, Ann, saw us working hard and came over and helped me finish Sunday afternoon before it got dark while Peyton and Mason played in the last pile. What a sweet friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment