Saturday, December 29, 2007
Merry Christmas in Birmingham
We went to Birmingham the weekend before Christmas to celebrate this year and it was fabulous. We have tried celebrating Christmas in Birmingham on different weekends since we moved to Jackson, but it has never really felt like Christmas when we celebrate. This was the first year I felt like it was really Christmas. I was completely ready for Christmas when we left so it was a relaxed weekend and with Christmas just days away - it was just perfect! Everyone was there except JuJu.(We missed you JuJu!) We got there Thursday night so we had all day Friday. Friday afternoon Mom, Sarah, and I took Mason to see the new Chipmunks movie. Mason loved it!!! Then we cruised around looking at Christmas lights. Saturday morning we woke up and had Mom and Dad's rendition of Christmas morning. Nana came up for Christmas lunch and we opened presents with her. Then Jesse, Amber, Sarah, Rob, and I stayed up until 2 playing the new game, Finish Lines, I got for Christmas. We had the best time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment