* * * * *

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

* * * * *

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 15, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

After several months, our pumpkins and gourds were finally ready to be picked so we invited our friends out for the 2nd Annual Mayo Family Pumpkin Patch. And what a harvest! Last year, we discovered deer liked to eat pumpkins and ended up buying pumpkins to put in the field (after the deer got most of ours) so every family would get one. This year, however, we grew enough for every child to pick their own pumpkin and even had some left over! We also had tons of gourds for everyone and there are still plenty left in the field! We had the best time and were blessed by gorgeous weather! It was a beautiful, cool Sunday afternoon. We loaded everyone up on the hayride and headed out to the pumpkin patch where the kids had fun picking the pumpkins and gourds. Then we rode back to the picnic area and had yummy Halloween snacks. The only thing missing were Jack and SuSu. Several friends asked about the "pumpkin paparazzi." Mom did a great job taking pictures last year. This year I had to ask everyone to bring their cameras to help me out. Thanks you guys!! I can't wait to see your pictures! Below are some of my pictures. Unfortunately, I did not get everyone, so when I get more pictures I will add them.

Make a PhotoShow Full Size


Seven months unitl we plant again! Maybe we can work on the size of the pumpkins for next year
!

1 comment:

The Ainsworth Family said...

Many thanks for having us all out at the farm. We had a blast.... alison