* * * * *

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

* * * * *

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 12, 2007

A Perfect Night to Go to the Fair



I think we picked the best night to go to the fair. It was so cool and even though it was Friday, it was not too crowded. We met the Myricks there and Jett and Mason had a blast riding all the rides together. On the way to dinner we passed by the big slide and Jett and Mason decided they wanted to do it. They are so brave! Rob and Casey quickly volunteered to take them. I think they had just as much fun as the kids. Dinner for the kids consisted of corn dogs, cotton candy, and a caramel apple covered with sprinkles. Nu-tricious! In the past Rob and I have gone to the fair and spent a fortune just on food for us and I looked forward to that all year long. This year though, I didn't even care about the food and I couldn't figure out why. As Sharea and I were standing there watching the kids on the motorcycles and hearing their giggles as they rode by, I realized it is much more fun to watch Mason having fun and hear that precious laughter than to eat all that junk food - delicious though it may be. After dinner we rode a few more rides, got cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and headed home. Until next year ....