* * * * *

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

* * * * *

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Surviving the Sizzle



Well, believe it or not, my playgroup mamas have turned me into a runner! My friends and I ran the 2 mile run in the 2nd Annual Surving the Sizzle Night Run. All proceeds from this race benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and I ran in honor of 2 sweet friends. After 10 days of 100 degree weather, I was glad the high that day was only 96! It was still incrediblely hot! We had so much fun especially at the after party. Mason, Rob, and our neighbors the Young's were so sweet to come out and watch. I got so tickled when I saw Mason and Peyton at the finish line and would have waved if I had had any energy or breath left. Thank you to Sharea for being our "coach" and my encourager. And I have to note that Stephanie has a 2 month old baby at home! Way to go girls! We are now training for a 5K in Septemeber.



Left to Right: Stephanie, Sharea, Kellie, Dawn, Me : Yes, we were kinda hot!

No comments: