* * * * *

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

* * * * *

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Girls Trip to the Beau Rivage

Mom, Sarah, and I went to the Beau Rivage last weekend for our girls trip. Sarah brought a printout of the rules for Craps. Friday night we studied the rules and watched the tables. Saturday morning we decided to try it out. Wow! It was so much fun! I was nervous about my turn to be the "shooter" for fear that the dice would "shoot" off the table but soon learned that happens to everyone, and the table just yells at you to say "same dice" for superstitious reasons. After playing craps all morning, we headed to the pool for some lunch and sun. I do not recommend eating at the pool cafe. It took 20 minutes to get a menu and then another hour to get our food. I took one bite of my chicken tenders and then tore it in half only to find it was not only raw in the middle but, yes, still frozen! Ugh! I may never eat chicken tenders again. They did comp our meal and brought me a hamburger instead. I will say that all of the other restaurants we went to were very good. We played Craps again Saturday night until 3 a.m. Sunday morning we got up and after breakfast at the Roasted Bean and checking out we played again until 3 p.m. Sarah was quite the "shooter" and won everyone at our table lots of money. We all won a little too! It was so much fun! We cannot wait to go again!

No comments: