* * * * *

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

* * * * *

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

A Week in Birmingham

Mason and I went to Birmingham for a whole week. We had planned to go to the lake, but Dad had and unexpected trip to the hospital, so we stayed in town. Instead of the lake, we went to the McWane Center with Julie, Virginia, and Andrew. We were there for 4 hours and the boys still were not ready to leave!!! What fun!!!


Later in the week, SuSu and I took Mason to the zoo. We discovered that the flamingos will eat out of your hand! Mason loved that. Mason also played in the foam zone for the first time which looked like great fun!


It was nice to just be in town for a while. Sarah and I got to take an art class together which was so much fun. Mom's friend, Cynthia Parsons, teaches a class on Wednesday and Thursday nights at Alabama Art Supply. We took the watercolor class and painted caladiums. We had a blast! I even managed to find time to have lunch with Caroline! Then Mom, Sarah, and I went to the Beth Moore simulcast at our church while Dad kept Mason. It was great! Mason and I will definitely have to come for longer periods of time more often.

No comments: