Well, we were gearing up for another great pumpkin patch party this year. We got the seeds in early so we could have the party closer to the beginning of October. I ordered some really cool new gourd seeds. We had weeded and watered and fertilized. Our little babies were growing and looking great . . . and then, the deer struck! We fought them off for as long as we could, but then we went out of town. We came back to find NOTHING left - not even a stalk!!!! I am sorry to say, there will be no patch this year.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Pumpkin Patch Disaster
Well, we were gearing up for another great pumpkin patch party this year. We got the seeds in early so we could have the party closer to the beginning of October. I ordered some really cool new gourd seeds. We had weeded and watered and fertilized. Our little babies were growing and looking great . . . and then, the deer struck! We fought them off for as long as we could, but then we went out of town. We came back to find NOTHING left - not even a stalk!!!! I am sorry to say, there will be no patch this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment