Sarah, Mason, and I went to the lake for the night. It rained all day, but we still had fun sitting on the porch playing with Mason and talking. That night Unca and JuJu joined us. The next morning was chilly (notice the sweatshirts), and we tried fishing off the dock with no success. It warmed up by noon, so we took the boat out and Unca worked on his wake boarding skills. Wow! Then he tried to teach me. It is much harder to get up on a wake board than it looks, and after a few tries I had to resort to the plain old slolem. I had not skiied in 5 years!! I was so sore!!!! Sarah and I then had to hurry back to Birmingham for an art class. This time we took the acrylic class and painted A Starry Night Over Birmingham. We had so much fun!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment