* * * * *

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

* * * * *

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 7, 2008

A Perfect Saturday


This morning I ran/walked (it has been too cold to train for this one) in a 5K for Canton Academy that Dawn worked so hard to get together. She did a great job by the way - very organized! Sharea and I ran together and we had a pretty decent time considering we had not trained for it! Dawn however left us in her dust! I was home by a little after 9 and Rob and I decided to take Mason to the Mississippi State baseball game since it was such a beautiful day. We originally had planned to go this coming weekend and I am so glad we changed our plans because there is snow, yes snow, in the forecast for this weekend! Mason was so excited! As we were walking to the field, this nice couple asked us if we had tickets yet. We didn't and they gave us 3 extras that they had. Wow!! Then we found our seats - 2 rows up, behind homeplate, staring straight down the first base line!!! Wow, wow!!! Then, the couple sitting beside us was so sweet! They bought Mason some Cracker Jacks which made his day. I guess we picked the right day to come. We even got to see Uncle Mason's friend, Jason Nappi, hit a homerun. It was a double header due to rain the day before. We only stayed for the first game which State won. I knew Mason would not make it through another one. We then drove around the campus which is hardly recognizable without malfunction junction and with all the new buildings. At The Lodge, Mason found a souvenir, and then we had a delicious dinner at The Grill. You can't beat their fried cheese sticks! Mason was asleep 15 minutes into the ride home and never woke up. We were home by 8:30 and not completely exhausted! I love being spontaneous!

No comments: