The Jackson Zoo celebrated "leap" day with a frog and lizard exhibit. Mason and I went with Sharea, Jett, and Stone to check it out. It was a beautiful, warm morning. There was someone in a frog costume who Jett and Stone loved, but Mason wanted nothing to do with him. They also had games the kids could play. Stopping at the dinosaur eggs is always a must. They love playing inside them. At one point, Mason whacked his head on one of the concrete eggs! He had the biggest lump I have ever seen - he looked like something out of cartoons! He was ok though -thank goodness Sharea was there to keep me from freaking out. I cannot believe he didn't have a headache afterwards! After touring the zoo, we ate a picnic lunch and then rode the train. The kids had a great time! Happy Leap Year, everyone!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Leap Day at the Zoo
The Jackson Zoo celebrated "leap" day with a frog and lizard exhibit. Mason and I went with Sharea, Jett, and Stone to check it out. It was a beautiful, warm morning. There was someone in a frog costume who Jett and Stone loved, but Mason wanted nothing to do with him. They also had games the kids could play. Stopping at the dinosaur eggs is always a must. They love playing inside them. At one point, Mason whacked his head on one of the concrete eggs! He had the biggest lump I have ever seen - he looked like something out of cartoons! He was ok though -thank goodness Sharea was there to keep me from freaking out. I cannot believe he didn't have a headache afterwards! After touring the zoo, we ate a picnic lunch and then rode the train. The kids had a great time! Happy Leap Year, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment