Rob and I were in the kitchen when we saw Mason side stepping away from something. We knew it must be a snake so we went out to see. Indeed, it was a snake slithering around his swingset. Where my dad would have gone for the ax, my husband caught it with his hands so Mason could touch it! Yikes! I had to explain that you never touch a snake until you have gone to college and studied them to know which ones you can touch. This one was a little garter snake and it really was pretty. Mason called it a "gardener snake."
Sunday, May 9, 2010
SNAKE!
Rob and I were in the kitchen when we saw Mason side stepping away from something. We knew it must be a snake so we went out to see. Indeed, it was a snake slithering around his swingset. Where my dad would have gone for the ax, my husband caught it with his hands so Mason could touch it! Yikes! I had to explain that you never touch a snake until you have gone to college and studied them to know which ones you can touch. This one was a little garter snake and it really was pretty. Mason called it a "gardener snake."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment