* * * * *

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

* * * * *

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pepsi Pops and Mother's Day




Friday night, we went to Pepsi Pops with Pat and Bubba. It was so much fun! It was a very pleasant night, once the sun went down. Pat brought a picnic dinner and we enjoyed lying on the blanket and listening to the symphony. Mason loved watching all the boats too.


All day Saturday, Mason and Rob worked on my Mother's Day present - a new deck! Mason and I needed a shady spot in the yard to picnic or whatever. So for Mother's Day, they built me a beautiful deck in the shade. I love it!! Mason and I have eaten breakfast and lunch out there and it is a great place to sit and watch Mason play.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: