* * * * *

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

* * * * *

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

We spent Thanksgiving in Birmingham with my family this year. After watching some of the Macy's Day Parade, Unca and Mason headed outside where Unca taught Mason how to climb our wonderful climbing tree. It is a huge, old Magnolia that we all used to climb in Mom and Dad's front yard. Then everyone came over for a family dinner, and we celebrated Thanksgiving and Sarah's birthday. Friday morning, while we were getting ready to go to the lake for the weekend, Mason came running in the house and said, "Mama, Mama, come watch what I can do! I can hang upside down in the tree!" Yes, that is my child hanging upside down in the tree. I was relieved to find out that he was hanging from a low branch! We then had wonderful weekend at the lake watching football (even if both our teams lost) by the fire and just hanging out.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: