We loved having Sarah and Jasper visit! They came on Thursday, so we ha a nice visit. We loved having Sarah come to our party. Jasper played in the hay, tried on his Halloween costume (a ghost) and passed out in Mason's chair. Sarah had to go home but Jasper is going to stay with us until Friday. He is the sweetest thing. He loves Mason and Mason loves him. When Jasper is sleeping Mason wants to wke him up and when Mason is sleeping, Jasper wants to wake him up. Tonight I couldn't find Jasper and when I looked in Mason's room this is what I found. He would have been in the bed had he been able to jump up there.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Sarah and Jasper Visit for the Weekend
We loved having Sarah and Jasper visit! They came on Thursday, so we ha a nice visit. We loved having Sarah come to our party. Jasper played in the hay, tried on his Halloween costume (a ghost) and passed out in Mason's chair. Sarah had to go home but Jasper is going to stay with us until Friday. He is the sweetest thing. He loves Mason and Mason loves him. When Jasper is sleeping Mason wants to wke him up and when Mason is sleeping, Jasper wants to wake him up. Tonight I couldn't find Jasper and when I looked in Mason's room this is what I found. He would have been in the bed had he been able to jump up there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment