* * * * *

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

* * * * *

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mason and Thomas at the Park

 
Thomas came to our house to play today. He helped me take Mason to school, run errands, and make lunch. Then we picked up Mason from school and went to the park for a picnic lunch and to play. They had the best time. I chased them all over the park. Then we went to the library and chose a couple of books to read before nap. They were exhausted! They begged me to sleep in the same bed. I told them we would try it for 15 minutes and if they were playing or talking, one of them would have to move to my bed. So I read books and sang "Jesus Loves Me" and cracked the door. After 5 minutes, I issued a warning and in 10 minutes they were both sound asleep and they slept for a solid 2 hours!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: